Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:17:07 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  RUTS
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: RUTS  ( 6981 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #15 : June 04, 2008, 05:30:48 pm »

It is a long and very lame story.  I should be out late Saturday afternoon.  Just so you know I told her to ask for you when she got there so you could help get her all set up with everything.  Try not to let me down Mr. Jones. 

Is there a meeting Saturday night?

Aaron,  you should be a writer!  You have more excuses not to ride then anybody I know.  You should start on your novel now.  that way it may get done in the year 2098.   ;D

Writer hell, he should be a politician!
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #16 : June 04, 2008, 06:02:19 pm »

Bite me Donn.  If I were an elected official I would have told you the whole long and lame story in order to justify my failure to take the action that was expected of me.  I just say it is not going to happen and thats it. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #17 : June 05, 2008, 07:22:54 am »

Bite me Donn.  If I were an elected official I would have told you the whole long and lame story in order to justify my failure to take the action that was expected of me.  I just say it is not going to happen and thats it. 

Boy, guess I've been told :o
Eric Lemoine
Viewfinder

: 67

« #18 : June 05, 2008, 06:18:56 pm »

Sounds like Aaron is pouting.  Maybe he needs some allone time with his teddy.

"She said it was O.K."
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #19 : June 06, 2008, 06:58:18 am »

Girls,Girls, Girls!!!!!!
Charlie

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #20 : June 09, 2008, 12:28:04 pm »

Guess who is back from europe, now living in Huntington Beach, raced this weekend and was wearing club colors? And your on the right track if your thinking expert woman!!!
Also, Charlie Barney is responsible for our NIGHT RIDER in the UNDER SIZE Megan Panties/ Thong parading the Dirt Digger camp on a XR 650!!! Unlike the SPIRIT, there are pictures of E - - - #3 that will get top honors for this weekend!!! I thought this stuff only happened when the Thorntons were around ;D
« : June 09, 2008, 05:22:31 pm Keith Jones - VP »
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #21 : June 09, 2008, 03:23:09 pm »

You all must be warned prior to viewing the pics! :o Sasquatch is not for the young ones. I recommend several strong drinks prior to the viewing. Kandy might want to make a special section on the board for this.

Warning: Dirt Diggers are going to retaliate, so watch your stuff!

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Eric Lemoine
Viewfinder

« #22 : June 09, 2008, 08:06:40 pm »

So where are they?  Amanda does not understand the true nature of the horror.  I hope the Viewfinder health plan covers head shrinkers, I will never be the same.

"She said it was O.K."
Eric Lemoine
Viewfinder

« #23 : June 09, 2008, 08:25:02 pm »

i just checked the Dirt Diggers message board and we only rated one sentence.  I feel cheated.

"She said it was O.K."
Aaron Price
Officer

« #24 : June 09, 2008, 09:27:42 pm »

Well if Betty can email me those photos ( scrambler1966@aol.com )  we will remedy that.  I will upload them here, the district board, and the diggers board.  The Dirt Diggers are just blocking the incident out of there minds.  It is a natural way for the human mind to cope with severe emotional trauma.  The just need a photographic reminder to cause a mental breakdown and possibly uncontrolled shaking. 

Charlie I ended up with your start stand and still have the vintage vest.   I won't dare say you owe me a few beers to get it back, I saw how well that worked out for Rex and the Diggers. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #25 : June 10, 2008, 06:38:03 am »

This is from the Diggers message board;
It was good to see so many Diggers. By my tally, we had 16 riders, and a gang of spectators. Jerry Milam crashed while chasing someone, and broke his tail bone. Hope your feeling better!!!!! Pretty scary, Jerry had taken a pill, and was walking with his brother and a friend, and went to his knees, I didn't like seeing that, but he got back up and troopered on for the rest of the weekend. Get well soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome potluck Saturday night, there was Tri-tip, beef stroganoff, pork loin, corn on the cobb (but after a few drinks, it was corn off the cobb), get it? there were a whole bunch pasta's, smoked bbq ribs, there was alot more, but I can't remember them all. after all the festivities, we were paid a visit by some chick, who said she was looking for her camp, but in reality, she was with the Viewfinders, and they were on a recon mission, and swiped their flag back, and one of ours. They did this while we were all distracted, and then came back in force, they had one of their prospects in nothing but a thong, ride through our camp, with our flag taped to his back, and then they left. We need to discuss our counter attack at our next meeting! Sunday came way too soon, heads, fingers and eardrums throbbing. Chris Kemp put on a "fishing for lizards" clinic, which is actually really cool.

John and Kandy would have been proud.
Charlie

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #26 : June 10, 2008, 08:56:54 pm »

Oh man - wished we were there to see this!  Congrats on thongin the Diggers ~ Too funny. I'm feeling like a proud parent!  ;D

Kandy Thornton
Megan Irwin
Viewfinder

: 232

« #27 : June 12, 2008, 02:56:51 pm »

Ah HA!! I am finally able to add my thoughts about the crazy shenangians from last weekend! Let me start by saying that I had an absolute blast hanging out with you guys and thanks for being so hospitable! I don't know who was the mastermind behind the 'purple thong' incident, but it was probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen and I'm glad I could help!  Where the heck are those pictures?!?!

Only Viewfinder to ever fail the Rock Star Test!
Aaron Price
Officer

« #28 : June 12, 2008, 04:41:47 pm »

Yes thats the right way to do it.  Refer to it as "the purple thong"  not labeling it with words that can associate people with ownership of said "purple thong"  deflects blame and protects the not so innocent. 

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #29 : June 12, 2008, 04:44:19 pm »

Oh man - wished we were there to see this!  Congrats on thongin the Diggers 

I was recounting the story to Mike last night and we all got a hoot out of the mental image, wish we were there.
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: