Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:49:26 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  IT'S OFFICIAL!~
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: IT'S OFFICIAL!~  ( 2641 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« : August 07, 2008, 03:08:14 pm »

Well .. it is official.. I have signed a contract to work under the Bully Dog tent for the remaining 4 CORR events. My first event will be on Saturday and Sunday (8/16-8/17). Come on out, and check it out!~

As posted by Bully Dog's Marketing Manager:

The Baja video game Challenge was a lot of fun in Chula Vista so we are doing it again in Pomona. Here is the deal.

Come play the new Baja video game simulator, you can play as many times as you want during the weekend, you must be at least 18 or have a parent with you if you are younger.

Get into the simulator and race a brand new, never seen before track in the Bully Dog Trophy Truck. The one player that lays down the fastest lap over the weekend is the winner. They will recieve a Bully Dog intake, exhaust and electronic tuner of their choice for their truck or SUV. Our winner from Chula Vista, Jeff griffen took home a package valued at $2498 that shipped out yesterday.
It is really that simple, well maybe not that simple, this new course is tough and very technical, it is going to challenge everyone but those of you that have really driven high speed in the desert will have an advantage and now the game will be set at full damage, get it wrong and you are going to get it REALLY wrong, tires wear fast, temps raise quick. It is going to be fun!

And as a bonus, our friend Jenn here from RDC will be working the Bully Dog booth signing everyone up to play.

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Lipskid

: 54

Can we go now?

« #1 : August 08, 2008, 08:56:30 pm »

Atta Girl!!

Dirtdiggers and Team B.A.B.O.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #2 : August 18, 2008, 03:36:51 pm »

Thanks Papa Cates!~ Hope to see you guys soon!~ Our GP?!?

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #3 : August 18, 2008, 05:00:33 pm »

Well, did you find any MALE contenders @ the Bully Dog tent? Can we assume all went well and you had fun???
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #4 : August 20, 2008, 12:00:40 pm »

Well I worked under the Bully Dog tent at this past weekends CORR event. I met such a great group of people, met lots of race fans, even some people from this board (and several other forums), the temps were up but it didn't seem to affect the showing too much!

The BAJA Simulator is a superrrrr fun game to play and very realistic! The game is set to debut for public purchase on September 8, 2008.

We will have the XBox360 version of the game in the Baja Simulator (steering wheel, foot controls, 3 tv's, sound system, etc.) out at the upcoming Chula Vista event on Sept. 13-14, 2008.

Bully Dog is offering $2,800-$3,000 in prizes (intake/exhaust,etc.) for the person that sets the highest lap time at EACH CORR event!~ It is FREE to play the game!

Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #5 : August 20, 2008, 01:24:52 pm »

Well I worked under the Bully Dog tent at this past weekends CORR event. I met such a great group of people, met lots of race fans, even some people from this board (and several other forums), the temps were up but it didn't seem to affect the showing too much!

The BAJA Simulator is a superrrrr fun game to play and very realistic! The game is set to debut for public purchase on September 8, 2008.

We will have the XBox360 version of the game in the Baja Simulator (steering wheel, foot controls, 3 tv's, sound system, etc.) out at the upcoming Chula Vista event on Sept. 13-14, 2008.

Bully Dog is offering $2,800-$3,000 in prizes (intake/exhaust,etc.) for the person that sets the highest lap time at EACH CORR event!~ It is FREE to play the game!
And which days are they going to be @ the Viewfinder GP???
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #6 : August 20, 2008, 01:43:41 pm »

That would be HUGE fun but they are from Idao and Wisconsin so I seriously doubt they would make the drive... I will talk to Mr. DeFord however and see what his thoughts are!~

Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #7 : August 20, 2008, 08:12:48 pm »

That would be HUGE fun but they are from Idao[[/u and Wisconsin so I seriously doubt they would make the drive... I will talk to Mr. DeFord however and see what his thoughts are!~ [/b]

IDAHO,  Got you BACK!!!   
« : August 20, 2008, 08:14:23 pm Jim McGrath - Referee aka Hemi & Roy(d) »
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #8 : August 21, 2008, 08:29:33 am »

U Da Ho? and u got who's back? nice! :)

That would be HUGE fun but they are from Idao[[/u and Wisconsin so I seriously doubt they would make the drive... I will talk to Mr. DeFord however and see what his thoughts are!~ [/b]

IDAHO,  Got you BACK!!!   

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #9 : August 21, 2008, 11:03:25 am »

U Da Ho? and u got who's back? nice! :)

Remember, Jim Mc works at a MEN"S INSTITUTE! I think your comments  may have touched on his break time activities :o If you don't want your closet opened on this message board, I suggest using SPELL CHECK!!!
« : August 21, 2008, 12:15:39 pm Keith Jones - VP »
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #10 : August 21, 2008, 11:20:53 am »

IDAHO,  Got you BROKE-BACK!!!   

Goin "fishin" anytime soon there Jimmy-Boy?   :o

Kandy Thornton
Lipskid

: 54

Can we go now?

« #11 : August 25, 2008, 06:51:42 pm »

Well, I dunno?? You guys gunna have that bike destroyin' mudhole again?? I know, call me a ***!

Dirtdiggers and Team B.A.B.O.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #12 : August 26, 2008, 11:47:35 am »

Well, I dunno?? You guys gunna have that bike destroyin' mudhole again?? I know, call me a ***!

Would it be a Viewfinders G.P. without a water hazard? I say nay nay.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: