Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:40:25 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  New Years Resolutions/ Tweeker teeth
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: New Years Resolutions/ Tweeker teeth  ( 2263 )
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« : January 10, 2009, 10:19:22 pm »

So what are your new years resolutions?  What does this have to do with tweeker teeth?  Well I will tell you...

This year I am going to make it a point to not ride any bike that has more missing or crooked teeth than a Lucerne native.  After all you wouldn't date a girl that looked like that. 

She had a few left.

Like all my new years resolutions this will be broken by March. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Eric Price
Viewfinder

: 119

« #1 : January 11, 2009, 09:21:08 am »

What is the matter with you???  You just need to reverse it and you can get at least one more season out of it.  Don't be wasteful!!!
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #2 : January 12, 2009, 10:10:47 am »

Is this really from your bike? this should be in the adult thread, treating a bike like this is "questionable"!

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Eric Lemoine
Viewfinder

: 67

« #3 : January 12, 2009, 06:49:25 pm »

HELLO JENNA!!!

"She said it was O.K."
Aaron Price
Officer

« #4 : January 12, 2009, 09:29:48 pm »

No Eric.  Jenna's sprockets look just as bad but I still haven't got around to them.  This was the mighty XR.  Good news is I am not loosing third gear like I thought.  That slip I felt when dropping in to a sandwash wide open was all sprocket.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Eric Lemoine
Viewfinder

« #5 : January 13, 2009, 05:43:28 am »

I think from now on, the mighty XR shall be known as "Page, Betty Page."

"She said it was O.K."
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #6 : January 13, 2009, 12:49:42 pm »

No Eric. Jenna's sprockets look just as bad but I still haven't got around to them.  This was the mighty XR.  Good news is I am not loosing third gear like I thought.  That slip I felt when dropping in to a sandwash wide open was all sprocket.

I'd rephrase/ clarify this or you may not wake up in the morning!!!
Aaron Price
Officer

« #7 : January 13, 2009, 08:25:11 pm »

No Eric. Jenna's sprockets look just as bad but I still haven't got around to them.  This was the mighty XR.  Good news is I am not loosing third gear like I thought.  That slip I felt when dropping in to a sandwash wide open was all sprocket.

I'd rephrase/ clarify this or you may not wake up in the morning!!!

Clearly you do not understand the inside joke sir.  NOT JENNI!   Jenna is the name that Mr. Lemoine gave my old DRZ after watching me ride it through the whoops.  He was making a reference to a certain ***cough***  "actress".    He had a good point.   Now Brian what I did to that bike was questionable.

Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #8 : January 14, 2009, 08:14:23 am »

Ride her with worn teeth like those in the picture  :P. That poor girl has been road hard and put away wet, she will get you back!

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #9 : January 14, 2009, 08:48:11 am »

The INSIDE JOKE clears the matter. Now you can sleep peacefully!!!
Eric Lemoine
Viewfinder

« #10 : January 14, 2009, 06:17:52 pm »

Hay Aaron, I think grinding her teeth off is illegal in every state buy Arkansas.  Nope just checked, you are in trouble there too.  Unless there was beer involved.

"She said it was O.K."
Aaron Price
Officer

« #11 : January 14, 2009, 11:26:09 pm »

MMMMMMMMM! Girls from Arkansas are yummy!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: