Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:17:34 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  STREET BIKE RIDE
0 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: STREET BIKE RIDE  ( 4560 )
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #30 : June 17, 2009, 12:41:37 pm »

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :( :( :( :(

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

deann

you will be missed was so looking forward to you guys going, hope your foot gets better.oh james sad he would dog sit.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #31 : June 22, 2009, 09:05:22 am »

Well we made it back, great trip. caught up with Russ abd Deanna in Marina on thursday night after a ride through Yosemite and then the valley had a few beers and dinner.
Real hot in the valley after 30-40 temps in the mountians. Friday went to Monteray Bay and the aquirium then a ride up the coast in the cold wind. stopped and some small places, looked at light houses and lots of stormy coast, great views. stopped in frisco, I screwed up the reservations for me and my friend, but was able to find a room next door. Walked all over fishermans warf, ate great food saw the sights and ended up at one the bars. the drinks were so strong knocked me on my butt, we had fun. Russ and Deanna had to gop back on Sateeday :-[ we stayed and went to the old fort on the point, crossed the golden gate and the bay bridges and headed to sacramento then onto the 50 and towards tahoe. stayed at the strawberry lodge on the 50, played pool and checkers for shots and home on sunday!

To much to do and not enough time to do it!!!!!

Thanks Russ and Deanna for the great time, wish you could have come over to the lodge, you would have loved it. Next time......

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Brian Matthews
Viewfinder

: 201

« #32 : June 22, 2009, 05:12:58 pm »

Sounds like a great ride.  Looking forward to attending another one, if I can get an invite (or maybe you can invite Tami and I can tag along).  I promise not to "race"  (my version of faster than normal trail riding, anyway) at least a couple weeks before.  Glad to hear everyone was safe.  Today is the first day I have been able to walk in a fairly normal fashion.  Getting old sucks!!!!!   :'(
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: