Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:42:20 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  STREET BIKE RIDE
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: STREET BIKE RIDE  ( 4506 )
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #15 : May 07, 2009, 08:25:53 am »

Yes my wife is going, my buddy and his wife are going and possibly one other guy. The last guy wont know untile last minute in june. It would great to have you both, tell Russ to update with a new bike made for two  :D. Not sure on the poker run, my son is in college and we (dont ask why) are paying for everything, and I mean everything. So money is little tight, we had to cancell the trip to Washington already, just trying to do some small trips on the bike now.

It might not be so bad for you if you met us in Monterey Bay on thursday night, taking lots of breaks and all day to get there.

;D ;D
             brian, is your wife going? ireally want to go but not very big riding behind russ on the bike. i dont know if i could drive that long on the bike . i go to the doctors on monday,hopefully he relases me to drive then we will see russ really wants to go .

are u going to the poker run? will talk some more about it . since thats the week of my birthday.

deann

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Brian Matthews
Viewfinder

: 201

« #16 : May 07, 2009, 01:37:21 pm »

As of right now, Tami and I will plan on meeting you in Monterey on 6/18.  Where will you be staying?  Should be a hoot!
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

« #17 : May 08, 2009, 08:00:30 am »

I will find out today, should be just out side of Monterey Bay. Working on a motel/aquarium combo package, much cheaper. Motel $70.00+$35.00 for each adult for the aquarium or $100.00 for motel + 2 aquarium tickets. I will post what we come up with. It might be a small town just outside Monterey bay called Marina, about 10 miles from the bay.

At this point, I planning on attending the poker run at CB'c place.

Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #18 : May 08, 2009, 06:15:12 pm »

;D ;D

hey that sounds great.looks like we may be going for sure and meet in montery also cant wait i am going crazy at home.
 ;D       ;D  we may leave wed.

;D        deann
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

« #19 : May 11, 2009, 07:55:26 am »

Perfect! I know we likie to keep the milage down for comforts sake, Tammy and Brian wont care with the Goldwing, but we will!

Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

« #20 : May 11, 2009, 02:10:55 pm »

I will be staying the Ramada Inn at 323 Reservation road in Marina CA., on thursday night.

Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

« #21 : May 14, 2009, 10:23:57 pm »

HEY BRIAN,

WE WILL BE STAYING THERE ALSO, JUST MADE OUR RESERVATION,  I JUST ORDERED A BACKREST TRUNK FOR  HIS BIKE AND A GEL
                SEAT , SO I COULD RIDE IN COMFORT, AS LONG AS HE DOESNT RIDE LIKE HES ON THE DIRT BIKE.WHICH HE SOMETIMES DOES.

RUSS HAS ALL OF THE FOLLOWING WEEK OFF.

DEANN
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

« #22 : May 15, 2009, 07:54:46 am »

Nice!!!! ;D ;D ;D I have the time confirmed off as well as my buddy and his wife. This is going to be great!

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #23 : May 15, 2009, 10:23:00 am »

Gee I don't know if Brian and Tami can take that much time. You know tough to get their schedule, they are sOoo busy!

NOT
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

« #24 : May 15, 2009, 11:50:00 am »

He has to clean that bike, so 4 days might be to much for him.

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #25 : May 17, 2009, 11:30:42 am »

No, the "lead time" to prep the Wing might not be enough! I called him once to go riding on a Tues. or Wed. for the following Sunday. He said, "I haven't touched the bike since the last ride and that certainly isn't enough time to have it ready" And this was AFTER he retired. Anal Brian we call him!
Brian Matthews
Viewfinder

« #26 : May 17, 2009, 12:31:39 pm »

No, the "lead time" to prep the Wing might not be enough! I called him once to go riding on a Tues. or Wed. for the following Sunday. He said, "I haven't touched the bike since the last ride and that certainly isn't enough time to have it ready" And this was AFTER he retired. Anal Brian we call him!

You guys sure you got the right Brian?  I just know ya'all just can't mean me!   ::)
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

« #27 : May 26, 2009, 05:38:53 pm »

:D :D

brian and tami.

are you guys still driving to monterey in june, we could ride up together.  are you still trying to clean bike!!!!
                       i think you still have time, I THINK FROM WHAT DON SAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!    SO GET CLEANING!!!!

DEANN

Brian Matthews
Viewfinder

« #28 : June 16, 2009, 01:39:08 pm »

Sandy, Russ and Deanna

Sorry, but it looks like we won't be making this trip.  Time to pay for my previous fun.  After watching my dog about 5-6 times, my sister asked if I could look after hers once.  That will be this coming weekend.  Can't really refuse her one request.  Plus, I boogered up my left foot at RUTS and it doesn't seem to be doing much better.  It's like a living Ink Blot test (I can't spell "Rhorshak") and keeps changing interesting colors.  Guess I'll give in to Tami and go to the doctor tomorrow unless it suddenly heels overnight.  We are both bummed about not going, but want to make one of the future trips.  The "Wing" is feeling neglected .... clean but neglected.
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

« #29 : June 16, 2009, 03:21:37 pm »

Sorry to here about both conditions, you will be missed :-\ :-\.  Russ and Deanna my cell number is 7607841085, I dont know if I will on the board tomarrow or not so give me a call thursday evening/night, we should be there about 5 or 6 pm ?

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: