Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:08:21 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Must Be Busy
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Must Be Busy  ( 1667 )
Megan Irwin
Viewfinder

: 232

« : May 13, 2009, 08:56:16 am »

Where the heck is everyone this week??

Only Viewfinder to ever fail the Rock Star Test!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #1 : May 13, 2009, 12:13:26 pm »

Vegas last weekend with DW and MIL for Mom's day, leaving Saturday for a cruise to Alaska.
Yes I am busy  ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #2 : May 13, 2009, 01:06:25 pm »

yea, crickets on the board.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #3 : May 13, 2009, 06:47:19 pm »

Now that your moved and have lots of time on your hands :D, tell us about Badgers! Or, how the new drive to work from Palmdale is!!!
Megan Irwin
Viewfinder

: 232

« #4 : May 18, 2009, 11:20:04 am »

Now that your moved and have lots of time on your hands :D, tell us about Badgers! Or, how the new drive to work from Palmdale is!!!

I'm not going to lie....Badgers was really easy this year, I didn't race this one last year so I don't have much to compare it to.  Kind of reminded me of a GP course, but I still had loads of fun racing with the LaCharite clan!  And the commute is horrible by the way....

Only Viewfinder to ever fail the Rock Star Test!
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #5 : May 18, 2009, 11:42:49 am »

I'm not going to lie....Badgers was really easy this year, I didn't race this one last year so I don't have much to compare it to.  Kind of reminded me of a GP course, but I still had loads of fun racing with the LaCharite clan!  And the commute is horrible by the way....

It won't suck as much with a street bike. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #6 : May 29, 2009, 06:33:07 pm »

I'm not going to lie....Badgers was really easy this year, I didn't race this one last year so I don't have much to compare it to.  Kind of reminded me of a GP course, but I still had loads of fun racing with the LaCharite clan! 

Dang, I missed all the fun!!
We were on a cruise, something I have to do (NON-DEZ related vacation) once a year to "BUY" some DEZ trips  :P

And remember one thing Gary L is NOT racing, just on a trail ride!!

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #7 : May 30, 2009, 03:40:48 pm »

And remember one thing Gary L is NOT racing, just on a trail ride!!

Oh yea, Sgary is just trail riding, at least that's what Danielle thinks  ;)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: