Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:36:03 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  RUTS Dual Euro Scrambles
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: RUTS Dual Euro Scrambles  ( 2595 )
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« : June 02, 2009, 09:25:03 pm »

Let's go Racing!
RUTS Dual Euro Scrambles

« : June 02, 2009, 09:29:08 pm Chris Cory - Secretary »

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #1 : June 03, 2009, 07:32:18 am »

Tara will be bringing me out to this one!!!
Megan Irwin
Viewfinder

: 232

« #2 : June 04, 2009, 09:31:09 am »

I'll be there for the Saturday race! Where are cougar buttes again???

Only Viewfinder to ever fail the Rock Star Test!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #3 : June 04, 2009, 12:56:53 pm »

I'll be there for the Saturday race! Where are cougar buttes again???

Off Camp Rock road, not too far north of Rabbit Springs Road. Should be arrows on Camp Rock.
Brian Matthews
Viewfinder

: 201

« #4 : June 04, 2009, 04:34:55 pm »

This is a wanna do for me, but vacations and things seem to keep getting in the way of having fun.  Troublesome. 
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #5 : June 05, 2009, 07:27:52 am »

This is a wanna do for me, but vacations and things seem to keep getting in the way of having fun.  Troublesome. 
I thought w/ retirement you're always on VACATION ??? ???
Gumby
Viewfinder

: 298

« #6 : June 09, 2009, 08:30:26 pm »

my dad and i plan on making it out to race friday night.  We were wondering if we should bring Mike Hastings trophy out. My dad was wondering if we should bring the pit stuff out to give to who ever has the next pit.

oh and for Brian Mathews my dad may have found a used rear progressive spring that has barely any rides on it and might have just gotten worn in that if your interested you we could get it at a good deal for you.

-Gumby
Brian Matthews
Viewfinder

« #7 : June 10, 2009, 11:24:54 am »

I thought w/ retirement you're always on VACATION ??? ???
It's a fuzzy line.    ;D
Brian Matthews
Viewfinder

« #8 : June 10, 2009, 11:28:49 am »

oh and for Brian Mathews my dad may have found a used rear progressive spring that has barely any rides on it and might have just gotten worn in that if your interested you we could get it at a good deal for you.

-Gumby

Thanks Gumby.  Is it off a Ford truck or something?  If your Pop thinks it's heavy enough for my stealthy self, I would like to try it.  Let me know the best way to go about a transfer.  Ruts is looking better for this weekend for me if that would work for you guys.

Thanks again. 

Brian
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #9 : June 11, 2009, 05:56:13 pm »

:D :D

WELL,I WILL BE BRINGING JAMES OUT TO DO SOME RACING,OH I MEAN RIDING.

WE WILL BE OUT SATURDAY MORNING.

SEE YA THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ''..

DEANN
Gumby
Viewfinder

: 298

« #10 : June 11, 2009, 07:08:35 pm »

hey Brian my dad is going to try and bring it out to the race so he might be able to let you try it out and set it up out there.

cool is James gonna be racing...i mean riding both days or just saturday?
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #11 : June 14, 2009, 04:42:42 pm »

I'll post more about the events this weekend later. We had 8 racers and about an equal # of family and friends out for one beautiful weekend. GREAT weatherand company!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #12 : June 17, 2009, 07:58:50 am »

Still waiting on a race report from someone. I see from another thread that Brian jacked up his foot, need the low down on all that, haven't talked to him since he came back.
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #13 : June 17, 2009, 01:07:44 pm »

;D ;D ;D ;D

ok, don here it goes. keith on coarse a sat morn 900 am he finished about 4th in class,all went well. then had to rush over to coarse b for the 1030 start for brian and pete brian had a great start but, went down hard and said he was going for a finish and pete finish up front somewhere.

then had to rush back to coarse a for james to start at 1200 noon,but james had a very bad start i guess he couldnt get the lead out of his boots fast enough, he was dead ass last,but you would never knowen it , he was on the gas when he came around and past about five guys in the rocks and made up some time, he finished 5th in class.
        and travis livingston was on the starting line he finished 6th overall,then back to coarse b for gumby he finishied about 3rd in class
    sunday,ketih on coarse b and he finished and then pete on corase a and finshed then back to corase b for james and travis james 3rd in class and travis finshes 7th overall and then back to corase a for gumbys last race of the day he finished i think about 4th in class.
a great weekend great wheather great company

deann  hope i didnt forget anybody   see everyone soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)(:

Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #14 : June 17, 2009, 01:38:23 pm »

Gary made it out late Sat nite and had trouble finding camp, but was on the 8am line on B ! I followed him to check 3 1st lap until he decided to twist the throttle. Also, Lon Brand, who hasn't raced in 8 years is now a senior and 4th oa Sat and 1st oa on Sun. Thanks Deann for the race report
Brian was 6th oa to the bomb when he decided to find the ground
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: