Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:54:38 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  100's Nat'l H&H - Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: 100's Nat'l H&H - Roll Call  ( 6834 )
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #30 : October 22, 2010, 01:32:46 pm »

We don't wanna park 5 miles away from the "happenings" . . . .  Seeing that it doesn't look like any "little ones" will be with the club this weekend, we'll be near pit row/where all the people are. Going for social experience . .  Where will you guys be parking?

951-452-5020 voice/text

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #31 : October 22, 2010, 02:43:38 pm »

We don't wanna park 5 miles away from the "happenings" . . . .  Seeing that it doesn't look like any "little ones" will be with the club this weekend, we'll be near pit row/where all the people are. Going for social experience . .  Where will you guys be parking?

951-452-5020 voice/text

Don't know, Gumby is on his way there right now so he'll pick the spot. 714-651-0022 is his cell. 626-926-6077 is my cell.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #32 : October 22, 2010, 02:59:44 pm »

951-452-5020 voice/text

Don't know, Gumby is on his way there right now so he'll pick the spot. 714-651-0022 is his cell. 626-926-6077 is my cell.

I called him . . He likes parking far away . . So that's fine . . My friend and I will be on pit row/near the pits . .  She's never been to a dez race and wants to experience the real deal . .  Unfortunately parking 20 mins away from everything just doesn't appeal to me . . . Sooo we'll see you guys out there whenevers . . .

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #33 : October 25, 2010, 09:40:50 am »

Good weekend. Jenn and Michelle had fun "borrowing" flags from various clubs, I think all were returned, along with mine that go nabbed again! We introduced some prospects to Viewie Washers on Saturday night as well.

Had only two club racers, Gumby and Cheatin' Jim. Gumby was sixth in class, I really don't know what class Jim was racin'. Jim must have thought he was ridin' an enduro as he stopped between loops for a sandwich! Julian was pit captain with help from Mike, Kyle (yea, Rag Boy came out!) and myself.

We had SEVEN guest pitters. Three were friends of Mike's employee Allen, who may be a prospective member along with another guest and we had 3 riders that contacted me via the district board. All seemed to enjoy the race and the club. One guest broke down about 10 miles from the finish and Mike Hastings and I went out and towed him back. Yes Mike and Michael Hastings were there for the first time in over a year, great to see them.

I'm hoping a few of our guest racers come back, enjoyed getting to know them. I invited a few to the festivities at Jenkins land, will let you knopw if they accept.

Forgot, Norm and Paul came out Sunday morning as did Lee henderson and a friend, Tyson I believe, for some National spectating.
« : October 27, 2010, 08:46:14 am Donn Nay - D37 Rep »
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #34 : October 25, 2010, 11:31:53 am »

Sounds like a retro weekend for shenanigans ~ Man we used to have so much fun on Satruday nights! Glad to hear the tradition lives on....

Kandy Thornton
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #35 : October 25, 2010, 02:40:06 pm »

Sounds like a retro weekend for shenanigans ~ Man we used to have so much fun on Satruday nights! Glad to hear the tradition lives on....

OMG the shenanigans were rampant. Of course your daughter and my son were in the middle of most of the mayhem. Just can't let them loose without supervision!!!

Fortunately Jenn and Kyle know its all in fun and I think most got the flags back already.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #36 : October 25, 2010, 02:52:21 pm »

Viewfinders MC came home with a Vikings flag and a Lost Coyotes flag? Not by choice of course . . .  James Jenkins has them . . . oh and the CHECKERS flag . . . James/Jenkins fam can we arrange these for return at the Riders Helping Riders event?! What a BLAST it was! Thanks Gumby for parking near the pits, sorry Gumby for the noise . . .  You know how those Diggers are . . . 

I told my friend we are going this weekend to do one thing: CAUSE TROUBLE.

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #37 : October 26, 2010, 07:57:01 am »

Viewfinders MC came home with a Vikings flag and a Lost Coyotes flag? Not by choice of course . . .  James Jenkins has them . . . oh and the CHECKERS flag . . . James/Jenkins fam can we arrange these for return at the Riders Helping Riders event?! What a BLAST it was! Thanks Gumby for parking near the pits, sorry Gumby for the noise . . .  You know how those Diggers are . . . 

I told my friend we are going this weekend to do one thing: CAUSE TROUBLE.

Deanna said James is going to give the flag to Kenji. Said he didn't know whose it was, its handled. If you can handle the rest we shouold be good.
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #38 : October 26, 2010, 07:14:17 pm »

Good weekend. Jenn and Michelle had fun "borrowing" flags from various clubs, I think all were returned, along with mine that go nabbed again! We introduced some prospects to Viewie Washers on Saturday night as well.

Had only two club racers, Gumby and Cheatin' Jim. Both finished but not very high in their class I don't think. Jim must have thought he was ridin' an enduro as he stopped between loops for a sandwich! Julian was pit captain with help from Mike, Kyle (yea, Rag Boy came out!) and myself.We had SEVEN guest pitters. Three were friends of Mike's employee Allen, who may be a prospective member along with another guest and we had 3 riders that contacted me via the district board. All seemed to enjoy the race and the club. One guest broke down about 10 miles from the finish and Mike Hastings and I went out and towed him back. Yes Mike and Michael Hastings were there for the first time in over a year, great to see them.

I'm hoping a few of our guest racers come back, enjoyed getting to know them. I invited a few to the festivities at Jenkins land, will let you knopw if they accept.

I beg to differ, ME and Gumby did quite well, I placed 37 O.A. and I know Gumby wasn't that far behind me. I rode my 200 KTM and had a BLAST. tHANKS FOR THE PITS IT WAS FUN SNEAKING UP ON YOU GUYS.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

« #39 : October 27, 2010, 08:58:13 am »

Deanna said James is going to give the flag to Kenji. Said he didn't know whose it was, its handled. If you can handle the rest we shouold be good.
[/quote]

I am calling James right now it actually belongs to V1X (even better) Steve Roberts and he has asked that we not give it to Kenji he has never met him and has never seen him at the races so just bring it to RHR and give it to any Checker that's out there.

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #40 : October 27, 2010, 01:16:53 pm »

I am calling James right now it actually belongs to V1X (even better) Steve Roberts and he has asked that we not give it to Kenji he has never met him and has never seen him at the races so just bring it to RHR and give it to any Checker that's out there.
[/quote]

please do since Kenji lives real close to the Jenkins
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: