Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:40:34 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Setting the record straight
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Setting the record straight  ( 2637 )
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #15 : May 11, 2012, 07:16:12 am »

I'm with Aaron on this one the Mutt is a great bike and most likly the strongest running bike in the club from a power stand point. I fine it easy to through Bata jabs when the Bata sets at home under the covers. But when you run pink bling it's hard to fit in with the boys in the desert. But I hear it all the rage in west Hollywood.

Be nice to the Mutt, the Mutt has feeling too. _.._

CB

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #16 : May 11, 2012, 01:13:26 pm »

Everyone give the Mutt a pat this weekend please.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #17 : May 11, 2012, 01:58:18 pm »

Or scratch Her ears  ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #18 : May 11, 2012, 05:10:41 pm »

The Mutt will be at home this weekend.  I am only coming for the meeting. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #19 : May 13, 2012, 10:33:01 pm »

The Mutt will be at home this weekend.  I am only coming for the meeting. 

Good to see both of You   _.._

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #20 : May 14, 2012, 02:14:46 pm »

I'm with Aaron on this one the Mutt is a great bike and most likly the strongest running bike in the club from a power stand point. I fine it easy to through Bata jabs when the Bata sets at home under the covers. But when you run pink bling it's hard to fit in with the boys in the desert. But I hear it all the rage in west Hollywood.

Be nice to the Mutt, the Mutt has feeling too. _.._

CB

How strange you would say the Mutt is a good bike. It sounds like you sold him the bike and made a killing!  >:D   Besides I didn't say the Mutt is a bad bike, it is OLD, has a TON of miles on it and has seen better days. It times to put him DOWN!.   The BETA does sit under the covers because the owner is OLD and can not walk, more or less ride. I was shooting for the Big Bear Run, however I have run into some more knee problems. Another surgery this week and more rehab.  /;/
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #21 : May 15, 2012, 07:13:49 am »

I was wondering when you would respond Jim. There was no Killing made when it sold the Mutt but that is dirt bikes. You know I must give you a hard time. If you want someone to ride the Bata so the seals don't dry up I would be glad to help out.

What up with the knee this will be #3 surgey in last then a year my god man. Is it the same knee?

CB

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #22 : May 15, 2012, 12:18:53 pm »

I was wondering when you would respond Jim. There was no Killing made when it sold the Mutt but that is dirt bikes. You know I must give you a hard time. If you want someone to ride the Bata so the seals don't dry up I would be glad to help out.

What up with the knee this will be #3 surgey in last then a year my god man. Is it the same knee?CB
Why would the doctors want to do it RIGHT the 1st time!!! They can keep going after the States money to keep FIXING it!!! And, Jim gets paid to say home and watch re-runs of OPRAH!!! Wonder if Jim will RESOND to THIS???
« : May 15, 2012, 12:21:31 pm Keith Jones - VP »
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #23 : May 15, 2012, 06:36:59 pm »

What up with the knee this will be #3 surgey in last then a year my god man. Is it the same knee?CB
Why would the doctors want to do it RIGHT the 1st time!!! They can keep going after the States money to keep FIXING it!!! And, Jim gets paid to say home and watch re-runs of OPRAH!!! Wonder if Jim will RESOND to THIS???

Same knee, and it's not Oprah it's "Dr. Phil.    :-@
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #24 : May 15, 2012, 07:50:00 pm »

Same knee, and it's not Oprah it's "Dr. Phil.    :-@

I was thinking "Judge Judy", but  :-\

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: