Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:17:21 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Vikings Grand Prix 12/1-12/2
0 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Vikings Grand Prix 12/1-12/2  ( 4859 )
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #15 : November 30, 2007, 11:19:48 am »

Good luck to all Viewies racing this weekend - looks like epic conditions with rain currently falling in the high dez!  Come on Aaron - dust the cobwebs off the bike and go show 'em dez racers really can't turn and jump!  ;)

Kandy Thornton
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #16 : November 30, 2007, 12:49:48 pm »

Disposable clothing, I like the idea.

Sounds like Matt's underwear, that's why Pam quit doing his laundry :o
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #17 : November 30, 2007, 04:01:55 pm »

Good luck to all Viewies racing this weekend - looks like epic conditions with rain currently falling in the high dez!  Come on Aaron - dust the cobwebs off the bike and go show 'em dez racers really can't turn and jump!  ;)

Stop tormenting me!  My bike is in pieces and I won't have the parts until next week.  I would actually buy a GP card for this one muddy race if my WR was together.

Just for the record I can turn. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Eric Price
Viewfinder

: 119

« #18 : November 30, 2007, 04:25:29 pm »

Stop tormenting me! 

Why should anybody stop tormenting you?  It is so much fun, and much too easy.  If you want people to rag on someone else have the other Eric post something here......
Aaron Price
Officer

« #19 : November 30, 2007, 09:37:08 pm »

Why would they rag on him?  He has already learned how to out ride you.

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #20 : December 03, 2007, 12:47:42 pm »

One word tells it all for this weekends Saturday races, MUDDDDDDDDDDDD and more MUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #21 : December 03, 2007, 12:52:53 pm »

Pam hasn't turned Matt onto your Depends ??? ;D
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #22 : December 03, 2007, 01:28:21 pm »

Who all attended from the club!?

Any interesting stories/results!?!

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #23 : December 03, 2007, 03:59:56 pm »

Saw Lee Henderson and Mat was there but never saw him. M&M were there. Big M got a 3rd in class against 2 pie plates which gave him a 1st in dez and GP points. I was mid pack in class @ 7th. M Jr. had some troubles but don't know what they were. Jeff Sneddon showed up but opted not to destroy the what was left of his bad wheel bearings. Sgt. Jim show Saturday morning and left because he "DIDN"T WHAT TO GET MUDDY"!!! That's all I now!!!
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #24 : December 03, 2007, 08:37:42 pm »

Saw Lee Henderson and Mat was there but never saw him. M&M were there. Big M got a 3rd in class against 2 pie plates which gave him a 1st in dez and GP points. I was mid pack in class @ 7th. M Jr. had some troubles but don't know what they were. Jeff Sneddon showed up but opted not to destroy the what was left of his bad wheel bearings. Sgt. Jim show Saturday morning and left because he "DIDN"T WHAT TO GET MUDDY"!!! That's all I now!!!

my new beta doesn't like the mud.  instead went riding in superior valley.  had a great time and only got a little muddy..
Aaron Price
Officer

« #25 : December 03, 2007, 09:48:05 pm »

I used to believe in you Jim.  You let me down.  :'( :'( :'( I thought you were hardcore. 

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #26 : December 04, 2007, 09:06:09 am »

Pam hasn't turned Matt onto your Depends ??? ;D

low blow Jonsey, low blow ::)
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #27 : December 04, 2007, 10:08:04 am »

Sorry Donn, Forgot us older guys were to hang together and not tell others secrets :-X Or better yet I'll blame it on a senoir momement and remember this conversation must have been w/ someone else ;) KJ
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #28 : December 04, 2007, 07:55:01 pm »

I used to believe in you Jim.  You let me down.  :'( :'( :'( I thought you were hardcore. 

don't worry aaron ,  i just thought since i'm not running for points the trail ride with my bro  sounded pretty good.  i have'nt been to superior valley in over 20 years.  great trails epic conditions. i didn't want to break -in the new bike in all that mud.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: