Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:50:13 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  UEA Enduro Roll Call
0 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
: UEA Enduro Roll Call  ( 13330 )
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #75 : January 19, 2010, 08:57:32 pm »

SOO Howd Ya'll do out Dere  ???

I think Gumby did pretty well.  He at least finished all 3 loops. KJ must have done really well judging by how he was bragging after the race  >:(    Donn lost half a lung somewhere on the first loop then came back to camp and hacked up the other half.  Lee had odo problems and ended up just riding.  I think Mr. President overalled the first loop.  (actually I just can't remember what he did.  They all however beat me.    :'(
Jonathan might be stud it's hard to tell as he only speaks when spoken to. I heard so much whinning after the first loop I thought I was in Napa. We asked Jonathan how"s your hand after the first loop he said "it hurts" Are you going to do another loop? "Yep".
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #76 : January 20, 2010, 01:17:07 pm »

Out of 9 members only 2 finished their required loops! Don't let the other OLD GUYS tell ya they only had to do 1 loop??? They should have read the riders instructions ::) Fortunately enduros get a finish if you start and go like 200 yards. NO desert points though ;D Gumby did man up w/ the burnt hand! Way to go!!! I need to thank Julian for fixing my fuel problem Saturday night or I may have been a casualty also!! _.._ _.._ _.._
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #77 : January 20, 2010, 01:37:58 pm »

Out of 9 members only 2 finished their required loops! Don't let the other OLD GUYS tell ya they only had to do 1 loop??? They should have read the riders instructions ::) Fortunately enduros get a finish if you start and go like 200 yards. NO desert points though ;D Gumby did man up w/ the burnt hand! Way to go!!! I need to thank Julian for fixing my fuel problem Saturday night or I may have been a casualty also!! _.._ _.._ _.._

Not true Mr. Jones. The riders instructions were wrong. Mag. Nov. onlly goes one loop per D37 rules. So Lee and I SHOULD get a "finish" although as of right now they show me DQ for not going the distance, how does that work? But they show Norm as just ponts down for only doing one of the two loops he was required to do. We'll wait and see what the real "unofficial results" have to say. I've already contacted Ryan Wilson and he is aware of the conflict. I tried to straighten it out on Saturday but nobody wanted to listen.

But the real stud is Gumby. First riding with second degree burns on his right hand, second for toughing it out and finishing all 3 loops, even after his time keeper dropped out.
« : January 20, 2010, 01:40:04 pm Donn Nay - D37 Rep »
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #78 : January 20, 2010, 01:42:22 pm »

I heard so much whinning after the first loop I thought I was in Napa.

Yea, but didn't see your sorry ass out there did we? Something about, "I won't ride if its only going to be one loop, not worth it". I think your pussy hurt before you even started.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #79 : January 20, 2010, 02:32:52 pm »

Not true Mr. Jones. The riders instructions were wrong. Mag. Nov. onlly goes one loop per D37 rules. So Lee and I SHOULD get a "finish" although as of right now they show me DQ for not going the distance, how does that work? But they show Norm as just ponts down for only doing one of the two loops he was required to do. We'll wait and see what the real "unofficial results" have to say. I've already contacted Ryan Wilson and he is aware of the conflict. I tried to straighten it out on Saturday but nobody wanted to listen.

But the real stud is Gumby. First riding with second degree burns on his right hand, second for toughing it out and finishing all 3 loops, even after his time keeper dropped out.

Yes, Mr. Rulebook did  explain this on trhe message board, but then I heard someone had discussed this w/ the ref and his point is that it is a club discrectionary thing. Wondered why the 3 of you were in street clothes when we finished loop 2 ??? You weren't on any of Aaron's meds were you?  :D
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #80 : January 21, 2010, 07:20:48 am »

Yes, Mr. Rulebook did  explain this on trhe message board, but then I heard someone had discussed this w/ the ref and his point is that it is a club discrectionary thing. Wondered why the 3 of you were in street clothes when we finished loop 2 ??? You weren't on any of Aaron's meds were you?  :D
No meds, just old fat and slow.
: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »
: