Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:32:41 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  UEA Enduro Roll Call
0 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
: UEA Enduro Roll Call  ( 13334 )
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #60 : January 18, 2010, 03:20:15 pm »

Yard sale?

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #61 : January 18, 2010, 04:15:07 pm »

Gumby also rode injured - burned his hand that morning on a hot skillet handle, sucked it up and rode

Come On, Ya gots to have a better story that that, like hot E-Pipe or radiator ??   ;D

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #62 : January 18, 2010, 04:17:59 pm »

Had a recovery mission to pick up Aaron and his broke down "new" KTM.

SO what happened to Aaron and the Katoom  ???

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #63 : January 18, 2010, 04:47:36 pm »

I agree with Kandy. A great nick name for Aaron. Yard Sale fits you  perfectly. Isn't that where you buy most of your bikes and parts? ??? ;D
Aaron Price
Officer

« #64 : January 18, 2010, 06:02:33 pm »

I agree with Kandy. A great nick name for Aaron. Yard Sale fits you  perfectly. Isn't that where you buy most of your bikes and parts? ??? ;D

I'm poor!  What of it?!?!?!?!

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Aaron Price
Officer

« #65 : January 18, 2010, 06:03:54 pm »

Had a recovery mission to pick up Aaron and his broke down "new" KTM.

SO what happened to Aaron and the Katoom  ???

Seems like the transmission locked up.  Karma for racing on my wife's birthday I guess.   ???

Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #66 : January 18, 2010, 06:22:50 pm »

Jim got this one right.. Aaron you showed up to race with a bike that was like you drove by a yard sale, grabbed it and slapped some numbers on it... hahaha.. missing bolts, screws, etc. Lucky for you Julian was around  ;D

Kandy Thornton
Aaron Price
Officer

« #67 : January 18, 2010, 06:37:17 pm »

Ouch.

Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #68 : January 18, 2010, 06:50:00 pm »

Ouch.

DON'T let them get Ya down there Big A
I will Ride with Ya anytime, maybe a LITTLE behind Ya, but I will be there  ;)

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Kandy
Viewfinder

« #69 : January 19, 2010, 08:46:40 am »

Aaron knows it all Viewie love.. with a slap!  :-*

Kandy Thornton
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #70 : January 19, 2010, 10:02:34 am »

Had a recovery mission to pick up Aaron and his broke down "new" KTM. That was after I finished my one loop. Been fighting that damn cold since New Years and it didn't make it any easier to try to "race". I think I dropped like 800 points on the first loop, it certainly wasn't "family friendly" as advertised.

First Aaron blamed the Husky for not finishing, now the KTM, Hmmm ??

I know what you mean "fighting that damn cold", I tried to beat it, but it beat me, I feel 150% better after a week of antibiotics, antihistimines, cough medicine  :o

I finally gave in and went to the doctor yesterday. Come to find out it's only a cold! But its lingered now for three + weekds! Sorry, no great and wonderful stories that I rode the enduro with pneumonia.
Kandy
Viewfinder

« #71 : January 19, 2010, 10:11:17 am »

Kinda surprised Donn... we were loving the story about you riding with pneumonia with one lung tied behind your back.. Take care of yourself, you don't want it getting any worse.

Kandy Thornton
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #72 : January 19, 2010, 12:09:31 pm »

Had a recovery mission to pick up Aaron and his broke down "new" KTM. That was after I finished my one loop. Been fighting that damn cold since New Years and it didn't make it any easier to try to "race". I think I dropped like 800 points on the first loop, it certainly wasn't "family friendly" as advertised.

First Aaron blamed the Husky for not finishing, now the KTM, Hmmm ??

I know what you mean "fighting that damn cold", I tried to beat it, but it beat me, I feel 150% better after a week of antibiotics, antihistimines, cough medicine  :o

I finally gave in and went to the doctor yesterday. Come to find out it's only a cold! But its lingered now for three + weekds! Sorry, no great and wonderful stories that I rode the enduro with pneumonia.

Aw come on, ya can do better than that  ;D

J/K

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #73 : January 19, 2010, 02:53:44 pm »

Kinda surprised Donn... we were loving the story about you riding with pneumonia with one lung tied behind your back.. Take care of yourself, you don't want it getting any worse.

Ya, me too. Just got to admit, I'm old, fat and slow.

Aaron Price
Officer

« #74 : January 19, 2010, 05:07:49 pm »

Ya, me too. Just got to admit, I'm old, fat and slow.

and you have no sense of style!

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  
« previous next »
: