Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:32:28 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  2010 Burro Enduro Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: 2010 Burro Enduro Roll Call  ( 5348 )
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #30 : November 20, 2010, 12:43:21 pm »

;D    have fun at the enduro everyone!!!

dee
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #31 : November 20, 2010, 05:51:45 pm »

Hope the wet dirt fits your ride style, have fun and see ya at Catalina.

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Trhollister
Viewfinder

: 220

« #32 : November 21, 2010, 07:22:24 pm »

Cold and windy,but had alot of fun.Thanks everyone for letting me tag along on your minute.Especially Norm for giving up his ride.

1st loop i rode like a squid just did not feel right.Had trouble keeping up with everyone.2nd loop i felt normal and was glad to see i could "kinda almost" keep up with Aaron.Thanks again Aaron for the ODO.

Next time i will be more prepared,i like the enduro format and the course was amazing although it did kick my ass.
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #33 : November 22, 2010, 05:47:29 am »

What do you mean "kinda almost" most of the day you were right behind me?  The one little mishap where you got stuck shouldn't count much against you.  I don't think there was a check until you caught up. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Aaron Price
Officer

« #34 : November 22, 2010, 05:51:46 am »

Congratulations Donn Nay.  He trophied in the family enduro on Saturday. 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #35 : November 22, 2010, 09:32:21 am »

Congratulations Donn Nay.  He trophied in the family enduro on Saturday.  

I did? Where did you see that? I forgot all about the awards thing Saturday evening, was too busy staying inside and keeping warm while talking with everyone. The family enduro was great though. I highly recommend it for someone to try out the enduro format. I thought I had it figured out and this really sealed the deal for me, I actually zero'd the tie breaker! Of course it helped that Nick and Martin Blais were on the minute before me.

As Terry said, he took Norm's spot so it was Lee, Aaron, Terry and KJ on minute 21. I got on minute 25 but didn't know anyone, one guy knew what he was doing so that helped, especially when my stopwatch jumped off time. We all finished the first loop still on our minute, Lee had 33 seconds and I was at 39, so he beat me by 6 seconds, fortunately he's a 250 and I'm open so maybe we both kicked butt! The others went out on the second loop but KJ called it quits with about 10 mile to go. Aaron and Terry went the distance and finished. From the District board it looks like most everyone did well on loop one and dropped a ton on loop two, so I think we all did pretty well yesterday. The weather totally sucked, a little rain on Saturday and major wind and COLD. All in all a fun weekend.

Now its get ready for CATALINA!
« : November 22, 2010, 09:58:56 am Donn Nay - D37 Rep »
Aaron Price
Officer

« #36 : November 22, 2010, 11:47:25 am »

The family enduro results are up on the district site.

Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #37 : November 22, 2010, 12:27:21 pm »

Thanks Llee for keeping us on time the 1st loop. Not sure why my computer went to sleep on the start line??? It came awake about 22 miles into the loop, but no time to set until lunch break. No need for a computer in the 2nd loop ??? The speed averages were to fast for me and I'd have been better off w/ a bulldozer as the Gas Gas wasn't much good at pushing all the rocks out of the way >:( Glad it was Terry & not me that kept AP company the last 10 miles ;D Good company, but  we could have done w/o the wind!!!  There was snow in the flatland and hills on my way home through Tehachapi :o
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #38 : November 22, 2010, 06:29:28 pm »

Darn, sounds like I missed a good one.. Rocks, wind, cold every thing I love. Well except for the wind and cold. 8)
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: