Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:35:45 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Lost Coyotes Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Lost Coyotes Roll Call  ( 2454 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« : September 03, 2007, 03:58:41 pm »

Who's going to Red Mountain again this weekend? Pam has volunteered to cook Carne Asada for everyone, we even bought a new blender for the trailer today so we'll be spinning some Margies as well! Along with my new "Oasis mister" we should be set for all that can make it. Let us know who's going so we can be sure to have enough food.

We'll be there Friday evening.
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #1 : September 04, 2007, 09:12:20 pm »

The two brians will be there plus one steve. jones will be sporting the new 5th wheel, anyone willing to go in on a pool to see when the new truck comes?

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #2 : September 05, 2007, 08:09:28 am »

The two brians will be there plus one steve. jones will be sporting the new 5th wheel, anyone willing to go in on a pool to see when the new truck comes?

So spill the beans Jonesy, what did you get?
Russ & Deanna Jenkins
Viewfinder

: 435

« #3 : September 05, 2007, 08:24:07 pm »

;D ;D

well the jenkins are getting ready for this weekend, hopefully it will be a better time.
        maybe just, maybe we will have some finishes this time.
         but wont be bringing the tralier, due to tire failure on the way home last race. russ broke that to  hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see ya there

deanna
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #4 : September 06, 2007, 05:33:16 am »

;D ;D

well the jenkins are getting ready for this weekend, hopefully it will be a better time.
        maybe just, maybe we will have some finishes this time.
         but wont be bringing the tralier, due to tire failure on the way home last race. russ broke that to  hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see ya there

deanna

So are you guys just "commuting" to the races both days?
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #5 : September 06, 2007, 01:37:51 pm »

Tara heard the word FOOD!! She's in  ::) Which means Dad will be coming also ;D
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #6 : September 07, 2007, 07:34:21 am »

O.K. we'll have 10# of Carne Asada and all the trimmings for tomorrow night's dinner, I know the Hastings will be there so I've counted them in and Russ said he would stay for dinner as well. We'll definitely eat dinner earlier than at Invaders! Actually we're planning on a pretty early dinner so everyone can get to bed early or hang out around the campfire.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #7 : September 07, 2007, 10:00:22 am »

Do you remember having dinner @ Invaders ??? I saw you stumbling (sorry, I mean wandering) towards Sandy's trailer when I went to bed ;D
O.K. we'll have 10# of Carne Asada and all the trimmings for tomorrow night's dinner, I know the Hastings will be there so I've counted them in and Russ said he would stay for dinner as well. We'll definitely eat dinner earlier than at Invaders! Actually we're planning on a pretty early dinner so everyone can get to bed early or hang out around the campfire.
Brian Jones
Viewfinder

: 57

« #8 : September 07, 2007, 10:51:23 am »

OK I'll spill some info. The Jones family are the proud owners of a 2008 Raptor 299mp. We are so looking forward to our first camping trip. The Jones family will be arriving at camp tonight around 6pm. Will anyone else be their early tonight?
    See everyone in the desert Brian Jones and Family.

06 KTM 450EXC,
 D-37 V57 int

MAMMOTHKTM.COM
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #9 : September 07, 2007, 12:01:01 pm »

We won't be there that early, probably around 9 or so I would guess. The only ones I think might be earlier would be the Hastings and they aren't on the board much if at all. Mike usually puts up his flag and a couple of arrows, usually parks on the west side of the little dry lake area. On your right as you make your way off 395. They have a 24' Ragen tag trailer and white Ford F250 Diesel.

Congrats on the trailer, looking forward to seeing it. They didn't make that one when we bought ours I don't think.

If you can't find anyone pick a spot and put up an arrow or two or you can call me on my cell 626-926-6077
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

« #10 : September 07, 2007, 12:34:26 pm »

Looks like i will be out with B. Jones, we will put out the stakes with arrows. see ya all there.

Keith Jones - VP
Officer

« #11 : September 10, 2007, 07:32:29 am »

Those that didn't make it missed out on some great races and the Nay carne asada feed which was fantastic. A BIG THANKS for dinner!!! Margies were also being served :o
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

« #12 : September 10, 2007, 07:55:33 am »

good times at the race!! ;D, thanks to the Nays for dinner, it was fantastic, but not perfect so you will have to try again!   :P

: [1]  
« previous next »
: