Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:30:02 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  RHR/Vikings Who's going and when
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: RHR/Vikings Who's going and when  ( 2746 )
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« : April 23, 2008, 07:43:41 am »

Looks like I'm heading out solo Friday afternoon, Mike, Pam and maybe Kyle later on. Anyone going to be there early on Friday? I've only been to North Anderson once, and I got stuck  >:(. Mark Cabe had to pull me out.

I have a guest/possible prospect coming out Friday, his name is Bob, he's "EX70's Racer" on the D37 board. He has a Wanderer toy hauler. His son has a conventional trailer, both have white GM trucks. He might be out before me, please keep an eye out for him. He was going to "camp close" but I told him to join in if he felt comfortable. He's checking us out, thinking about joining a club. His son is an intermediate vet ammie (look out Cactus).
« : April 23, 2008, 09:04:52 am Donn Nay - Pit Boss & D37 Rep »
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #1 : April 23, 2008, 07:53:45 am »

Looks like all is working out for me to leave Friday AM and arrive (hopefully) Friday afternoon.

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #2 : April 23, 2008, 08:26:41 am »

We'll be out late Fri night. LEAVE THE LIGHT ON!!! Tara and Keith
Brian Matthews
Viewfinder

: 201

« #3 : April 23, 2008, 11:58:04 am »

We are planning on coming out on Friday, mid-day I guess.  Haven't been to Lucern on over 30 years, so I will have to draw a sight on Sandy ... if I can find the right part of the desert to go to. 
Charlie & Darlene Barney - Life Members, 2015 President
Global Moderator

: 1684

« #4 : April 23, 2008, 01:27:29 pm »

The Barneys will be out Friday night after work. If I recall the pits are at the end of the road past sign up and the ground is not as sandy as comming in at the beginning of the camp area . If we camped in that area no one should get stuck. Put a sign out at the start of the camp area so everyone knows someone there. It is looking like I maybe off the throttle on the bottle this weekend. Jr. the little 300 needs main bearings I was lucky last weekend.
Charlie 

CB
2015 President & Big 6 Rep/ Life member/ Joined-1974.
Do you Bleed Golden Rod ?
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #5 : April 23, 2008, 01:32:00 pm »

The Thorntons are leaving the IE around 3:30/4:00 - Warm up party on Friday Night?  Gotta make sure we're in shape for Sat after all...

Kandy Thornton
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #6 : April 23, 2008, 04:42:43 pm »

Hey Brian go past sign ups (if they are where they usually are clearing on the right,) and over a rise and to the right the ground is firm and level this area runs north to south there should be fire pits. The main road we come in on is west to east.
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #7 : April 23, 2008, 08:44:35 pm »

Make sure there is no dust either.  I 'm bring out the big rig!  Sat. mid-morning , I'm also bring a friend out/possible prospect :D
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #8 : April 23, 2008, 10:38:37 pm »

Not another northerner I hope. This guy is probably a probationary employee working for you. Oh well we will give him a chance.
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

« #9 : April 24, 2008, 07:40:32 am »

Is this the same area as RHR race last year?

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #10 : April 24, 2008, 08:04:47 am »

No, last year was at the Rock Pile, this year is North Anderson, off Camp Rock Road.
Ms Jenn
Viewfinder

: 1070

Once you've met me, you'll never 4get me!

« #11 : April 24, 2008, 10:33:28 am »

I'm getting off work early for this special occasion!~ OHH YESSS I am bringing my drinking shoes! It's going to be a REAL GOOD TIME! ... There's a NATIONAL H&H going on? Who woulda ever guessed...

~ ʊ Ms. Jenn ~ ʊ THERE SEEMS TO BE A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN MY PUBLIC PERSONA AND MY MILD-MANNERED PRIVATE ONE. ~
Kyle "Rag Boy" Nay
Viewfinder

: 80

ohhhh yeaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

« #12 : April 24, 2008, 05:12:13 pm »

curious question for jenn.... wouldnt that be shoe?? bc i dont think a cast qualifies as a shoe hahaha

yes i am rag boy; splatter just ask the barney's they ll tell the story!
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

« #13 : April 24, 2008, 06:48:40 pm »

OK Donn, put the lemon drops down. The RHR RACE was not at the rock pile. The vikings race was at the rock pile. hey kieth can I take the north road all the way over? never mind i am leaving in the am and wont get this message anyway. See Ya There!

[/color]

No, last year was at the Rock Pile, this year is North Anderson, off Camp Rock Road.

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #14 : April 25, 2008, 08:05:08 am »

OK Donn, put the lemon drops down. The RHR RACE was not at the rock pile. The vikings race was at the rock pile. hey kieth can I take the north road all the way over? never mind i am leaving in the am and wont get this message anyway. See Ya There!

[/color]

I beleive there was a poker run and Vikings race last year at the Rock Pile.
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: