Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 09:44:55 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  UEA Enduro Roll Call
0 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
: UEA Enduro Roll Call  ( 13328 )
Rick Hudachek
Global Moderator

: 348

2016 President

« #45 : January 13, 2010, 12:13:08 pm »

I dont think I will be able to go, just got back from deer hunting and have way too much to do around the house  :'(
Hope to see you folks soon

Hudy

D37 - V28x
The ONLY 2x winner of the Magisil Award!
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #46 : January 13, 2010, 02:35:44 pm »

yea im planning on riding the event so if u have an open spot i will take it

-Gumby

You're in, but we'll only be riding one loop and you need to go all 3!

As a B rider Norm goes 2 loops??? Do senior novices (Lee) go 1 loop or 2 ???
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #47 : January 14, 2010, 10:13:26 am »

As a B rider Norm goes 2 loops??? Do senior novices (Lee) go 1 loop or 2 ???

To quote the rule book, Article IX Section 3.q, ""B" Women, 30+(Vet)s, 40+(Sr)s and 50+ (Mag)s will ride the same distance as other "B" riders, except as noted below. "C" 30+(Vet)s and 40+(Sr)s will ride the same distance as other "C"riders. "C" Women, ""C" Senior Women and "C" 50+(Mag)s will ride one loop and receive 70% of the finish position points.

So it looks like Norm and Lee are two loopers, just REALLY OLD and SLOW guys like me do one loop.
« : January 14, 2010, 11:22:16 am Donn Nay - D37 Rep »
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #48 : January 14, 2010, 10:55:46 am »

Donn your new name is "Rulebook"

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #49 : January 14, 2010, 11:23:55 am »

Donn your new name is "Rulebook"
That's OK, part of my job as district rep. This is quoted from the 2009 rulebook. I missed last weeks meeting so didn't get a 2010 copy but I know that section hasn't changed, it was recently updated to show Mag C to be the same as Mag novice.
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #50 : January 14, 2010, 01:18:05 pm »

I made the roll chart and can email it to anyone that is interested.
Aaron Price
Officer

« #51 : January 14, 2010, 03:13:29 pm »

Is it a #7?

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #52 : January 14, 2010, 04:19:28 pm »

Is it a #7?

I have no idea, its the one you can make yourself. Doesn't show the "possibles"
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #53 : January 15, 2010, 08:26:43 pm »

Good luck out there guys, wish I could be there

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #54 : January 17, 2010, 05:59:56 pm »

SOO Howd Ya'll do out Dere  ???

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Aaron Price
Officer

« #55 : January 18, 2010, 07:22:29 am »

I think Gumby did pretty well.  He at least finished all 3 loops. KJ must have done really well judging by how he was bragging after the race  >:(    Donn lost half a lung somewhere on the first loop then came back to camp and hacked up the other half.  Lee had odo problems and ended up just riding.  I think Mr. President overalled the first loop.  (actually I just can't remember what he did.  They all however beat me.    :'(

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

« #56 : January 18, 2010, 09:25:53 am »

I think Gumby did pretty well.  He at least finished all 3 loops. KJ must have done really well judging by how he was bragging after the race  >:(    Donn lost half a lung somewhere on the first loop then came back to camp and hacked up the other half.  Lee had odo problems and ended up just riding.  I think Mr. President overalled the first loop.  (actually I just can't remember what he did.  They all however beat me.    :'(

Had a recovery mission to pick up Aaron and his broke down "new" KTM. That was after I finished my one loop. Been fighting that damn cold since New Years and it didn't make it any easier to try to "race". I think I dropped like 800 points on the first loop, it certainly wasn't "family friendly" as advertised.
Aaron Price
Officer

« #57 : January 18, 2010, 09:40:08 am »

Had a recovery mission to pick up Aaron and his broke down "new" KTM. That was after I finished my one loop. Been fighting that damn cold since New Years and it didn't make it any easier to try to "race". I think I dropped like 800 points on the first loop, it certainly wasn't "family friendly" as advertised.

Not true!  Compared to the Burro Enduro it was a family friendly ride down a smooth dry lakebed.   Thanks again Donn and Julian.

Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

« #58 : January 18, 2010, 09:43:47 am »

First Aaron blamed the Husky for not finishing, now the KTM, Hmmm ??

I know what you mean "fighting that damn cold", I tried to beat it, but it beat me, I feel 150% better after a week of antibiotics, antihistimines, cough medicine  :o

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Kandy
Viewfinder

: 837

« #59 : January 18, 2010, 09:49:55 am »

Fun weeked... Good to see everyone!
Thanks to Jacob Clements for riding the poker run with me in the rhino - that sandwash was a blast!

Donn gets much respect for riding with half a lung intact; flat Mat lived up to his name; Lee said Fifty isn't nifty  trying to ride after a 4 day cruise; Gumby also rode injured - burned his hand that morning on a hot skillet handle, sucked it up and rode; Good to see Toodles, Jeff Clements, Mr. Miagi, Yard Sale Price and Jonesy lining up this weekend!

Kandy Thornton
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
: