Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 16, 2019, 01:31:54 am

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!



--
Lets Ride!!!!
20092 1913 190
: Joey Gardner
*
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  Archived Race Reports and meeting minutes
| | |-+  GP Notes
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1] 2
: GP Notes  ( 3863 )
Bill McInnes - D37 Rep
Reps

Offline Offline

: 151


« : April 01, 2008, 07:37:59 pm »

Yahoo!My Yahoo!MailTutorialsMore Welcome, blmcinnesSign OutAll-New MailHelp     Make Y! your home page
Search:

Mail
Contacts
Calendar
Notepad
Mail For Mobile - Mail Upgrades - Options
Check Mail  Compose   
Search Mail:
   Search Mail  Search the Web
 See your credit
score - free
Folders[Add - Edit]
Inbox (56)
Draft
Sent
Bulk (3)[Empty]
Trash[Empty]
Search Shortcuts
My Photos
My Attachments
 Miss a TV show?
Catch up now.
 Affordable
hybrid car
 Rates as low as
5.5% 30-yr fix
 How to graduate
while you work
View Attachment [Back to Original Message - Printable View]

File name: Minutes021908.doc | File type: application/msword   Download File - Need Help?
Minutes from the meeting on January, 15th, 2008

As notated by Mark Slater

Members Attending  Not Attending

      Hilltoppers M/C: Jack Garjian (Club Rep.) x

                        Dave Oakleaf (treasurer) x

                        Mark Slater (Secretary) x

                        Harry Klaus (Club Rep.) x

Prairie Dogs M/C: Bill Bateman (Chairman) x

Heather Gongora (Club Rep) x

Craig Hunter (Club Rep.) x

      Vikings M/C:  Louie Romo (V.P.) x

       Jim Geddes (Club Rep) x

      Alex Rodriguez (Club Rep.) x

      Prospectors M/C: Kurt Hintz (Club Rep.) x

                        Jim Olson (Club Rep.) x

      Dirt Diggers M/C:  Rex Steerman (Club Rep.) x

      Jamison Utley (Club Rep.) x

     

      Shamrocks M/C: Will Lightheart (Club Rep.) x

      Jeff Maas (Club Rep.) x

      Viewfinders M/C: John Thorton (Club Rep.) x

       Gary LaCharite (Club Rep.) x

     

      Media Relations: Mike Garvin    x

      Announcing: Vinnie Mandzak x

      Guests:  Joe Pearson ‚?? Dirt Diggers x

                        Chris Ray - Dirt Diggers x

Denise Olson ‚?? Prospectors ( Alt. Rep) x

Call to order (Bill Bateman)

Bill Bateman @ 7:35 pm
Review of minutes  (Mark Slater)

Emailed by Mark Slater and motion made to approve by Mark Slater, second by Dave Oakleaf
.

Treasurer‚??s Report (Dave Oakleaf)

Balance = 68,293.31 Receivable account =
Expenses:
Bill Bateman = $120.73 ‚?? Domain name for Big 6 for 2 years, $45.22 ‚?? Reader Boxes, $3.75 ‚?? colored dots, $86.07 ‚?? 4000 zip ties, $81.00 ‚?? used pie plate printer, $566.17- printer ink,
$37.24 - Sony Camcorder. Total = $902.94

Dave Oakleaf = $162.05 ‚?? gas, misc. engine exp. for Vikings race, $148.75 ‚?? Dirt Diggers truck expenses. Total = $310.80

Motion made by Mark Slater to approve expenses, second by Jamison Utley, motion passed unanimously.

Pre Race Review

-Prairie Dogs are ready.

-Hay Bale covers & start line #‚??s are missing.

-Parking Vendors and Hanging Banners will be handled by Craig Hunter.

- Blow up Arch must be put up and put away by club Rep‚??s at all future Races. Bill Bateman will supervise and train as needed.

Post Race review

Dirt Diggers entries were very low.
District numbers must be enforced. People with illegal numbers need to be sent back to sign up at tech inspection. Should put up a sign regarding district numbers @ sign up and at Tech.
Craig Hunter thought the new course was great and well maintained. High praises for race in general.
Dave Oakleaf commented that race was 1 hour behind schedule. Part of the problem was that there were only 2 stewards there and this caused long lines at sign up and caused delay of race.
Only had 52 youth racers.
Roger Beaten called Jack FM and complained to them that he had not heard the ads on the radio. This was uncalled for and Dirt Diggers have talked with Roger.
The tech inspection Lap top was burned up Sunday afternoon because the dirt diggers took down their easy up and left the computer in the rain. Dirt Diggers will advise at next meeting about refunding Big 6 for the computer.
Media Relations (Mike Garvin)

- Next race is in the in the wind section of cycle news.

- All professional photographers must have a media pass.

- Ryan Sanders wrote our article for cycle news.

- Suggestion to place add in ‚??in motion ‚?? magazine @ cost of $650.00. Bill suggested we hold off.

- Louie suggested advertising in final lap and other free mot-x mag‚??s.

Sponsorship (Mike Garvin, Dave O. Bill B.)

Jack FM will be at Glen Helen
Menace apparel on board for 3,000 silver package.
Contingency (Louie Romo)

Everyone but Yamaha is in for all 7 rounds. Yamaha is in for only six rounds.
Suzuki and Kawasaki are in for 7 rounds but will start on our third round and roll into 09 for first 2 rounds.
Kawasaki put money for pro race into our youth classes.
Honda putting money in for 150cc youth class
KTM paying thru X-bux
Scoring (Bill Bateman)

No Report
New Business

Need a policeman for vintage race. Rudy Abele suggested by Vinnie.
Some racers asking if there could be points for starting a race, since there are no throw away races this year and they feel it is unfair. Several complaints about the no throw away rule.
Need Press release about Kerns Nectar being official drink sponsor of big 6.
110 cc bikes are ok to race in youth class
Motion made by Craig Hunter that club reps are responsible to put up and take down blow up arch. Second by Jamison. Motion passed unanimously.
- 3-30-08 there is a charity street ride for Cystic Fibrosis for Broc Glover‚??s son. See www.breatheeasyride.com for info
Dave Oakleaf getting club logo banner for van. All clubs need to get there art work to Dave.
Old Business

- Big six purchased 4 hand held ham radios + 4 extras batteries+ chargers and case for use by finish, sign up, Vinnie and Oakleaf. Cost was $1,400.00 which was 400.00 over budget.
Fixed 250 overcrowding issue for round 3.
Still don‚??t have laptop or truck keys from Heather. Craig Hunter volunteered to get them.
D37 Report

Kurt Hintz told to go to off-road committee, and then told by off-road committee to go to Comp. Committee.?
AMA says mini‚??s can stay as they are in our rule book.
AMA no longer requires card sliders.
District 37 requested a Big 6 Liaison. Dave Oakleaf will be our Liaison and Louie volunteered to be our Competition committee representative.
Birth certificates for minors are not mandatory.
50/50 pot won by Jack Garjian

Meeting adjourned @ 10:30

Next meeting to be held on March 18th, 2008

Check Mail  Compose   
Search Mail:
   Search Mail  Search the Web


Copyright © 1994-2008 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Guidelines
NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy
Bill McInnes - D37 Rep
Reps

Offline Offline

: 151


« #1 : April 01, 2008, 07:55:10 pm »

Hello Viewfinders
These notes are from the previours months.
This last month we as all GP clubs have presented with a $3,000.00 check.
This is for us as a club, a big 6 club. To be used for our GP.
This was a surpise to both Gary and I.
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

Offline Offline

: 449



« #2 : April 01, 2008, 08:11:57 pm »

Hello Viewfinders
These notes are from the previours months.
This last month we as all GP clubs have presented with a $3,000.00 check.
This is for us as a club, a big 6 club. To be used for our GP.
This was a surpise to both Gary and I.
i believe, that as race referee i should take that 3000.00 and put it to good use!
there's a few things i'd like to buy. ;D
« : April 01, 2008, 08:14:01 pm Jim McGrath - Referee aka Hemi & Roy(d) »
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

Offline Offline

: 3443


« #3 : April 02, 2008, 07:41:39 am »

Hello Viewfinders
These notes are from the previours months.
This last month we as all GP clubs have presented with a $3,000.00 check.
This is for us as a club, a big 6 club. To be used for our GP.
This was a surpise to both Gary and I.
i believe, that as race referee i should take that 3000.00 and put it to good use!
there's a few things i'd like to buy. ;D
NO NEW ACCESSORIES FOR THE RHINO JIM!
Kandy
Viewfinder

Offline Offline

: 837



« #4 : April 02, 2008, 11:24:38 am »

Hello Viewfinders
These notes are from the previours months.
This last month we as all GP clubs have presented with a $3,000.00 check.
This is for us as a club, a big 6 club. To be used for our GP.
This was a surpise to both Gary and I.

Oh my... club party, Rhino extra seat set up for McG or water truck for GP... what to do... what to do....  ???

Kandy Thornton
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

Offline Offline

: 3443


« #5 : April 02, 2008, 03:32:42 pm »


This last month we as all GP clubs have presented with a $3,000.00 check.


Now maybe the Dirt Diggers will quite crying so much about the money the "don't make" at their event. If I hear Oakleaf complain about expenses one more time, I'm gonna puke.
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

Offline Offline

: 1398


« #6 : April 02, 2008, 05:07:48 pm »


This last month we as all GP clubs have presented with a $3,000.00 check.


Now maybe the Dirt Diggers will quite crying so much about the money the "don't make" at their event. If I hear Oakleaf complain about expenses one more time, I'm gonna puke.

I thought this was Rag Boy's job ;D
« : April 02, 2008, 05:09:50 pm Keith Jones - VP »
Aaron Price
Officer

Offline Offline

: 1337


World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.


« #7 : April 02, 2008, 07:49:55 pm »

Over- Under?

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

Offline Offline

: 3443


« #8 : April 03, 2008, 07:51:35 am »

Over- Under?

Patience Grasshopper.

Keith and I discussed this at the work day and he has a plan.
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

Offline Offline

: 449



« #9 : April 03, 2008, 07:07:58 pm »

Over- Under?

UNDER-OVER
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

Offline Offline

: 1398


« #10 : April 04, 2008, 10:12:57 am »

Over- Under?

UNDER-OVER
This explains why you are always going backwards on the course ???
Bill McInnes - D37 Rep
Reps

Offline Offline

: 151


« #11 : April 04, 2008, 05:56:07 pm »



APRIL FOOL
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

Offline Offline

: 449



« #12 : April 04, 2008, 07:12:05 pm »



APRIL FOOL
DANG, i had the money spent already. >:(
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

Offline Offline

: 497


« #13 : April 08, 2008, 03:52:09 pm »

Good job Bill, The flier needs to be submitted pronto. Just aheads up. Use whoever everybody else is using and tell them to get it going. I need to contact Charlon Ford about their involvement other than that it should be a no brainer?
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

Offline Offline

: 3443


« #14 : April 08, 2008, 05:54:17 pm »

Good job Bill, The flier needs to be submitted pronto. Just aheads up. Use whoever everybody else is using and tell them to get it going. I need to contact Charlon Ford about their involvement other than that it should be a no brainer?

Next Comp Committee meeting is this Thursday so you won't make that but should try to get it approved at the May meeting.
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!