Viewfinders MC
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:32:37 pm

:    
--VCMC Presents ISDE Qualifier Championship Jan 28-29 Gorman--Club play day, fun for all at Jenkins land February 18 & 19th--   Adventure Riders Anza Borrego Desert Dash February 25-26 Julian, CA -- Time to ride!!!

--
Lets Ride!!!!
20094 1915 190
: Joey Gardner
+  Viewfinders MC
|-+  Public Board Topics
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  UEA Enduro Roll Call
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
: UEA Enduro Roll Call  ( 13459 )
Keith Jones - VP
Officer

: 1398

« #15 : December 18, 2009, 12:28:43 pm »

Aaron count me and Hudy in. There is a slim chance I will not be able to make it, I am going to have my shoulder surgery, dont have a date yet. Should be last of Jan or maybe Feb. Count me in for now, How do we handle the pre register thing?
May want to try and hook up w/ Norm and Lee. They have been talking about it!  "Mr. T" Iles, AP on a 2 Hunny, Kawi Mat H. and I will be hogging up a minute!!! KJ
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #16 : December 18, 2009, 04:45:14 pm »

What about me? ???   ???    ???
Aaron Price
Officer

: 1338

World record holder- 100 yard Husqvarna push.

« #17 : December 18, 2009, 05:05:53 pm »

What about me? ???   ???    ???

ahhh changed your mind already??? 

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Aaron Price
Officer

« #18 : December 18, 2009, 05:26:33 pm »

Aaron count me and Hudy in. There is a slim chance I will not be able to make it, I am going to have my shoulder surgery, dont have a date yet. Should be last of Jan or maybe Feb. Count me in for now, How do we handle the pre register thing?
May want to try and hook up w/ Norm and Lee. They have been talking about it!  "Mr. T" Iles, AP on a 2 Hunny, Kawi Mat H. and I will be hogging up a minute!!! KJ

What?  I have 2 Hunny's now?  Well it is not as impressive as Tiger Woods but I guess I will just have to settle for 2...

Bureaucracy is a parasite that preys on free thought and suffocates free spirit.- Douglas Adams
Norm Takaki
Viewfinder

: 455

« #19 : December 18, 2009, 07:39:57 pm »

Lee and I have sent our stuff off, Paul wants to race also but I'm sure he has not done anything yet. I will be seeing him this weekend, so as of now we will need 1 more person on our minute. We many enter the morning of the race and just sign up together.
We could use someone with the timing stuff and knows how to use it, cusz we have no idea.

Norm

Norm Takaki
Viewfinders MC Pres.
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #20 : December 18, 2009, 10:57:18 pm »

Hudy and I are in the Same boat as norm. Jim want to take some enduro challenged out for a ride?

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
Chris Cory - President 2012-14 -Life Memeber
Administrator

: 1981

Wear the shield with pride!

« #21 : December 19, 2009, 08:51:06 am »

Hey guys, Jackrabbits are next! Your supposed to all be talking about how your coming to Jackrabbits, not this enduro stuff!  :P
« : December 19, 2009, 08:52:45 am Chris Cory - Secretary »

Chris Cory
Dez O555
GP O555
Enduro O555
Aaron Price
Officer

« #22 : December 19, 2009, 12:00:13 pm »

Hey guys, Jackrabbits are next! Your supposed to all be talking about how your coming to Jackrabbits, not this enduro stuff!  :P

No no, enduros are far more important!  It is like having the best parts of a race mixed with a trail ride with your buddies. If I were rich and had more time I would only do the enduros and night races in district 37 and add in the district 36 enduros.

Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #23 : December 19, 2009, 04:28:36 pm »

Lee and I have sent our stuff off, Paul wants to race also but I'm sure he has not done anything yet. I will be seeing him this weekend, so as of now we will need 1 more person on our minute. We many enter the morning of the race and just sign up together.
We could use someone with the timing stuff and knows how to use it, cusz we have no idea.

Norm

I'll take the fourth spot on your minute Norm. I have the odo and roll chart holder but need some help with the timing deal. I have a clock but don't remember if its got seconds but I think it does. If you want someone else that has experience/enduro computer I understand. I'm a one looper though.
Bob Johnson - D37 Rep

: 2459

« #24 : December 20, 2009, 07:35:31 pm »

Guess I will have to take the "Mangisil" award for this race, and a few others   :'(

Can't make the wabbits wace  :-[

Think we have some "Prescription Strength" Mangisil stuff somewhere around here  :P

Mr J
R32 DEZ
RETIRED !!
Donn Nay
Global Moderator

: 3443

« #25 : December 21, 2009, 02:33:43 pm »

Guess I will have to take the "Mangisil" award for this race, and a few others   :'(

Can't make the wabbits wace  :-[

Think we have some "Prescription Strength" Mangisil stuff somewhere around here  :P

Yea, you better find your own, Flat Tire and I can't spare any!
Norm Takaki
Viewfinder

: 455

« #26 : December 21, 2009, 04:42:18 pm »

I'll take the fourth spot on your minute Norm. I have the odo and roll chart holder but need some help with the timing deal. I have a clock but don't remember if its got seconds but I think it does. If you want someone else that has experience/enduro computer I understand. I'm a one looper though.
[/quote]

Hey Donn, That might work out, I plan on riding with RED numbers also. Paul and Lee are Nov I believe we do the same as they do. Should we just sign-up together at the Enduro ?

Norm

Norm Takaki
Viewfinders MC Pres.
Jim McGrath
Viewfinder

: 449

« #27 : December 21, 2009, 07:33:13 pm »

Hudy and I are in the Same boat as norm. Jim want to take some enduro challenged out for a ride?

I would love to, but I can't. Medical reason! :'(
Big Daddy Golden Rod
Viewfinder

: 497

« #28 : December 21, 2009, 08:27:44 pm »

Lee has half a clue what to do. Iron Mike Hastings is the man if you can't get on KJ's (formerly Mcgrath"s) minute.
Brian MacKenzie - VP
Viewfinder

: 760

« #29 : December 22, 2009, 11:09:34 am »

Anyone know if mike is coming out?

sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/desertvet
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  
« previous next »
: